Wednesday 15 June 2011

Life after death

Regular readers of this blog will know that I am not counting on having much of a of a spiritual or intellectual life once my brain is rapidly liquefying worm food. As a scientist, however, I try to keep an open mind about these things and today I came across disturbingly plausible evidence that I may have been wrong all along.

I was collecting my son from his after school club and cut through the graveyard of the church from which his school - Christchurch Primary School - takes its name. I have taken this route often and never previously noticed anything remotely supernatural. But today, blow me down, I found incontrovertible evidence that one of the dead had risen. Perhaps it is time I repented my sins and started praying after all.

Jesus of Trowbridge?

No comments:

Post a Comment